Chapin International, Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of compressed air sprayers. Our world-class organization includes exacting manufacturing and progressive technology and design methods enabling us to provide our customers the best sprayers and applicators for their needs.
We are a successful and growing company located in Batavia, NY, halfway between Buffalo and Rochester. If you are a career-minded professional ready for the next step in your career, this position may be for you. Our culture is friendly, open and supportive; we value and reward high performance, and we provide significant opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. We offer full benefits for this position, including an unheard of 401(k) match!
We are currently recruiting for an EDI Analyst to work with our customers to ensure complete satisfaction with our products and service.
This is NOT a remote position!
The EDI Analyst is responsible for implementation and daily operation of EDI related data exchanges including EDI map creations, changes and partner setup for Chapin International, Inc. The EDI Analyst works closely with the Order Center and IT Departments.
- Supports EDI functionality including document mapping, transaction flows and trading partner communications
- Import/export, research and interpret ANSI X12 files coming from various sources
- Communicate with partners to get information on EDI status such as rejections, denials and eligibility requirements
- EDI setup with established/new customers
- Create/maintain data reports for EDI order management
- Interacts with customers and vendors and answers their questions in a friendly, timely and quality manner, as needed
- Assist in the transition of company-wide systems
- Assist with implementation of newer EDI system processes and programs
- Participates in teams that are working to improve existing systems and other company wide projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor or Associates degree or equivalent experience required
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience, including current or previous experience with EDI and daily use of ANSI X12 EDI Transactions, billing or claim processing experience
- At least 2 years of relevant experience implementing EDI set up and mapping preferred
- Experience with basic retail EDI transactions such as 850(PO), 855(Ack), 860 (Change), 856 (ASN), 810 (Invoice)
- Knowledge related to Infor CloudSuite/Syteline ERP (or comparable) system preferred
- Knowledge related to IBM Sterling Gentran or comparable preferred
- Knowledge of database design for MS SQL Server and scripting
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate analytic skills when problem solving
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) 10% Match
- AD&D insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location