Player Tracking Clerk
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES
Under the direction of the Player Tracking Manager – Video Gaming Operations, is responsible for the operation of the Player Tracking system.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Input patron information into system, ensuring that all information is accurate and complete.
2. Provide excellent customer service to insure that the patrons enjoy their visits.
3. Maintain an accurate database of customers and the points earned, as well as the comps provided.
4. Perform promotional drawings while adhering to the rules and controls as set forth by the Marketing Department.
5. Perform related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND TRAINING
Must possess a solid background of personal computer experience and must be personable with excellent communications skills
ACCEPTABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
A high school diploma and experience in the customer relations field.
Must be approved for and maintain a valid Video Lottery Gaming Employee Non-Key license issued by the New York State Gaming Commission.'
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.49 per hour
Work Location: One location