Under the direction of the Gaming Host Supervisor – Video Gaming Operations, is responsible for frontline customer service and the facilitation of promotions as they relate to customer acquisition, retention and maximization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in the acquisition of new player sign-ups and retention of those customers.
• Assist in the maintaining and maximization of players’ carded play.
• Administer customer service work such as phone calls, email, and regular mail correspondence to maintain contact with specific players.
• Perform face to face customer service on gaming floor to increase patron loyalty and handle any customer situations.
• Logs and evaluates data reports detailing patron’s visits, habits, etc. to measure success of the promotion /marketing campaigns.
• Perform promotional drawings while adhering to the rules and controls as set forth by the Marketing Department.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND TRAINING:
Must possess a solid background of personal computer experience. Must have a personable and outgoing personality with excellent communications skills.
ACCEPTABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
A high school diploma and experience in the customer relations field.