GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES
Under the direction of the Director of Food & Beverage, is responsible for dishwashing and kitchen cleaning duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for the washing of pots and pans, dishes and utensils.
2. Follow all health department regulations for dish water and rinse.
3. Clean and mop kitchen at the end of the night as required.
4. Perform general cleaning and maintenance of kitchen equipment.
5. Take out trash at the end of the shift.
6. Perform other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND TRAINING
Must possess excellent customer service skills and be familiar with the restaurant functions and duties that are required.
ACCEPTABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Must be approved for and maintain a valid Video Lottery Gaming Service Employee license issued by the New York State Gaming Commission.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location