Position Location: Batavia
Hours: Mon-Fri 35 hours/week
(daily schedule to be determined)
• Assists in oversight, planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of Early Childhood Education services, in accordance with Head Start Program Performance Standards and NYSOCFS Day Care regulations for Head Start (birth-5) program.
• Provides education staff supervision, training and coaching in areas of responsibility; monitors records; ensures curriculum implementation, ongoing child assessment, weekly classroom planning and parent engagement.
• Works directly with staff, children, families and leadership.
• Typically spends majority of time at designated site supporting classrooms.
• Reports to Education, Disability and Family Services Manager. Coordinates and communicates with all program leadership.
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field with relevant experience
• Demonstrated experience working with young children and their parents
• Proven experience working in leadership role; good organizational skills
• Experience with computers including data software programs
• Successful candidates must be cleared through NYS and federal background checks and pass NYS physical for day care licensing.
• Agency approved driver status and vehicle required.
• COVID-19 vaccinated.
• Previous experience and/or knowledge of Head Start program and Creative Curriculum
• Experience with families and agencies in Orleans and/or Genesee counties.
QUESTIONS OR RESUME TO:
Susan Jessmer, HR & Payroll Administrator
409 East State Street
Albion, NY 14411
RESPOND BY July 25, 2022
Note: Internal Candidates may respond with a letter of interest and resume.