New Bus Prep Technician - Bergen, NY
(right click and open in a separate tab)
Are you someone with experience in the auto industry looking to advance your career?
Leonard Bus Sales offers various New Bus Prep Technician positions where you can utilize your current skills while expanding your knowledge in the industry.
Come join the team at Leonard Bus Sales, a family-owned company and recognized leader in the distribution and support of quality school buses in New York.
At Leonard Bus, we provide competitive pay, paid on-the-job training, and a state-of-the-art facility.
- Paid time off available after your first day
- Flexible schedules (4) 10-hour days or (5) 8-hour days
- Great benefit package including multiple medical options, dental, vision, 8 paid holidays, flexible spending, dependent care, and 401k with company match
- Company paid benefits including short and long term disability and life insurance
- Weekly pay
- Tool, boot, and safety glass allowances
- CDL reimbursement
- Up to $2,000 referral bonus
- Prepares buses for delivery and customer use per New York Department of Transportation inspection requirements and documented new bus prep guidelines.
- Assists service technicians by performing basic maintenance, mechanical, and service work as directed.
Minimum Requirements of the position are:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer proficiency in web-based programs and applications, Microsoft Office Suite applications and related departmental software, to include researching and looking up information.
- Demonstrates technical and mechanical product knowledge.
Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Valid driver’s license for state of residence must be maintained throughout employment, CDL with proper endorsements preferred.
More than great buses, your partner and trusted advisor.