To provide quality service and products to our customers in a timely and professional manner.
The sheet feeder must pull sheets from a pile of clean, damp, tangled sheets one at a time and locate the head and foot of the sheet and place it in the clamps so that the sheet is not twisted. The sheet feeder is responsible for placing 339 sheets per hour in the feeder clamps for the entire shift. Each sheet weighs about one pound, but some shoulder and arm strength is needed to pull the sheet from the pile. Some eye and hand coordination is needed to locate the head and foot of the sheet.
The flatwork sheet feeder pulls a sheet from the pile and places it into the sheet feeder clamps for folding.
· Be on time
· Have good attendance
· Keep work area and the company premises clean and organized
· Work safely
· Be able to stand on feet 10 - 12 hours a day
· Be able to use repetitive arm motions
· Be able to get along with all employees
· Be able to follow directions given by their supervisor/team leader
· Possess and maintain a positive attitude
· Follow all company rules
· Perform other duties as assigned by their supervisor/team leader
· Meet established production standards
· Be able to work past the schedule, as productive issues may arise
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate: